Sunday, December 1, 2013

Re-gaining

I feel that there was so much more to write about in university. I mean, not like there's nothing happening. I think I was just so much more inspired then. Funny, because when I read back, I remember mentioning something about being uninspired back then. Haha.

Nonetheless, this post is more of my attempt to get back to writing here. To take a topic, something, anything, and write each day. I've been trying to get things into place, and writing here is another attempt at doing so. I feel that writing is a huge part of me, but it's something that I tend to lose sight of. Like other important things in my life.

This whole feeling of losing sight of things, sometimes it makes me question the depth of how much I feel.. 

3 comments:

Abishek said...

ALL THE BEST!!!

vatsan said...

I HAD to comment about the depth of your peelings :P

vatsan said...

I HAD to comment about the depth of your peelings :P