Saturday, December 10, 2011

Granted

I feel like I take too many people in my life for granted. It's not conscious, no. But I know that I do it. Sadly, I realize much, much later and sometimes it's too late to undo the damage.
I just wish that I could realize before I take anyone for granted. But how do you do that, right? Most of life's decisions hit you much after you've made them; similarly, mistakes like taking people who care for you a lot, for granted, hit you much later too.
Perhaps one day, I wont be this... unconsciously indifferent. Perhaps one day, when I'll finally feel like a better person.

1 comment:

Abishek said...

Oops, I commented on the wrong post. The comment in creepiness post is for this post. :P

"The people closest to us will let themselves be taken for granted.

And that is precisely why we never should."